Adios

Dear God,

I tried to deny the fact that grandpa is already gone and is with you now. I thought someday soon when I come back home he will be excited, there waiting for me at the door with his arms wide open welcoming me wearing a sweet smile.

Just like what happened two years ago...

I never thought that time would be the last time... We talked, we listened and we laughed... We reminisced and we shared the good old stories together...

I told him, that was one of the best moments of my life. Glad I did.

I think I was one of his lucky grandchildren because I was able to witness how caring and protective grandpa he was. I never saw him got angry, I swear! What always reminds me were those smiles and his big, big heart.

At the age of 5, great memories started with him as far as I can remember... but the space won't be enough to enumerate it all. Those times are stored in my brain and printed in my heart anyway. Grandpa and our good times together will be treasured and cherished forever, that’s a promise.

Now, I just have to accept that grandpa will never be coming back again. Just please, take good care of our apoy/lolo/grandpa Jesus, we will miss him -- OUR FOREVER HERO.



Rest in peace Apoy. Adios.

Love,

Gracie






18 comments:

  1. condolence po.. I suddenly miss my lolo too. will visit them early next year..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... kakasad... lucky you had lolo.. i never had one pero laki rin ako sa lola... if he could read this, sobrang touched un si lolo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siguro nga, pag uwi ko malungkot wala na ako dadalawin kundi puntod nya lang :_(

      Delete
  3. Condolence Gracie! May his soul rest in peace. He will be celebrating new year in heaven:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you po mommy joy. Yeah, he celebrated birthday same w jesus and gonna celebrate new year there too :)

      Delete
  4. kaka sad naman.... condolence.....

    alam ko love na love ka rin niya....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Uhhhhmmm....bearhugs! Need it badly, thank you fiel..

      Delete
  6. Ms Gracie',

    Imissyou

    Josh (andito lang po me para sayo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na-touch naman ako Josh... salamat ha, hugs!

      Delete
  7. Condolence Gracie. May his soul rest and peace...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Balut... Nilibing sya nung before sya magbirthday nung 25th of Dec. Bilang salute at pagbibigay galang/pugay sa kanya, isinagawa ng mga militar ang 21 gunshots :)

      Delete

A Penny For Your Thoughts?

I would like to know what you guys think, so please don't hesitate to leave comments. Thank you so much!

Powered by Blogger.