Itsy Bitsy Spider
The Itsy Bitsy Spider crawled up the water spout.
Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain,
And the Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the spout again.
Ang ganda ng panahon kahapon, mga 20 degrees kaya naman imbes na magmukmok sa loob ng bahay dahil mag-isa at wala si hubby, lumabas ako sa may veranda at naupo sa ilalim ng matinding sikat ni haring araw. Ilang minuto lang, dahil sa sarap ng pagkakaupo ko, di ko namalayan ako'y naluto at naging tutong - negra! Hong itim ko na, grrrr!
Pumunta ako sa may garden dun sa may lilim. Maya't maya pa'y nakakita ako ng malaking orb-web!
|I call it "Pearls of a spider web" ;) |
It actually just a plain orb-web, sprayed gently with water (to make it look like it's a morning dew).
Automatic settings with a flash.
Nilapitan ko ito at sinipat ko kung nasaan si Itsy Bitsy Spider, wala sya...
Siguro'y naglakwatsa o kaya'y may usapan silang magtatagpo ng kanyang Honey Bee..
|Honey Bee |
Kung nais nyo rin pong malaman ang tungkol
sa aking mga kapatid heto po ang link:
Finally, heto na sya! Ngunit... ano itong aking nakikita? Di nga ba't sya'y buntis? Aba, aba.. Itsy Bitsy Spider, you *itch! Naunahan mo pa aketch!
|Itsy Bitsy Spider|
Sya na nga po, si Itsy Bitsy Spider, at ang kanyang selfie...
Sundan at alamin ang mga katotohanan tungkol sa kanya... Paalala, maghanda ng panyo...
FUN FACTS ABOUT SPIDERS:
* The word "Spider" comes from an acronym. Scientists investigating spiders in the 17th century would abbreviate "Sample -- Please Investigate Data; Exoskeleton Regular" on their insect containers.
* Did you know that spiders are almost all homosexual? Their species evolved to be that way as a form of population control. That's why there are so many male spiders and so few female. And that's also why the queen kills the male after mating with it, because she views him as a genetic anomaly.
* Those spiders with hair on them are mammals, and thus produce delicious (and unusually cold)milk. Spiders produce milk using the same glands that they produce silk threads with.
* A spider egg contains as much DNA as four humans combined. And that's just one of the unborn spiders, the entire egg sac outnumbers the population of India
* Spiders can sustain hundreds of atmospheres of pressure, and can work flawlessly in a vacuum. Scientists have discovered spiders working at both the bottom of the sea and in the ultra-thin atmosphere thirty miles above the Earth.
* Did you know that spiders cannot physically die of natural causes? If kept safe, a spider can continue to live and grow larger for a theoretically unlimited amount of time. In fact, in China there exists a collection of 'holy' spiders, hatched some 2,800 years ago during the height of the Mang-Tsun dynasty.
Nag-enjoy ba kayo? Naniwala naman ba kayo? Kung hindi, ito ang sisihin nyo dahil dito ko hinango ang mga impormasyon na yan. --- http://www.hamtwoslices.net/spiders.htm