Disconnected

 
 
I hate worrying too much...
 
I hate losing hope...
 
I hate being weak...
 
I hate the feeling of being sad.
 
 
So I'm trying to be strong...
 
Thinking positive...
 
Creating or reminiscing happy thoughts...
 
Keeping my faith.
 
 
But these sufferings are all coming to me now!
 
And I just can't fight against it!
 
Ugh, I hate being so emotional right now, please help?
 
 
I won't blame anyone even God just because things aren't going well nowadays...
 
God has been my Saviour and my Best of my best friends ever since...
 
Times like this, it's only Him I can turn to I know.
 
 
I met Him since I was a young kid...
 
It was my mom who introduced Him to me...
 
I was thin and a sickly child then, poor me.
 
 
I grew up having a few chosen friends but when everyone left me, I felt God's presence with me...
 
I knew deep in my heart, God lifted me up when I was down...
 
He held my hand when He knew I was almost giving up...
 
He showed me the right way when He knew I was confused which path to follow through...
 
I felt His presence wherever I go and whatever I do, lucky me.
 
 
 
Thank You God, You never left me especially the times when I needed you the most.......
 
 
 
 
until lately...
 
 
 
 
God, tell me are you busy?
 
 
 
I shouldn't be searching for you lately because I know where you really are...
 
I have provided You the biggest place in my heart and You always occupy my thoughts...
 
That's where I could find You I'm sure...
 
 
But it seems we got disconnected lately...
 
Seriously, where are You now?
 
That's what I'm wondering at the moment...
 
 
Can I talk to You?
 
Will You listen?
 
Just a minute of Your time please?
 
 
Lend me Your ears...
 
Wrap Your arms around me...
 
Be my shoulders to lean on...
 
Tap me on my back and say, "Everything will be okay..."
 
 
Oh dear Lord, hold my hand I need You now!
 
Please hear my prayers!
 
HEAL MY MOM, she has a lot of pain right now..........
 
 
It worries me...
 
It disenchanting me...
 
It keeps me down...
 
I hate it and it's killing me!


10 comments:

  1. Aww Ate Gracie *hugs*

    Sending my thoughts and prayers for your mom's speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I include your mom in my prayer right now gracie. Put everything in God's hands. He is with you in the midst of the storm too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. your mom is in my prayers ate graciey. (huggssss, tap ur shoulder) keep ur faith ate, be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter how painful things are, God has a great plan for you and your mom. Keep the faith. We will include ur mom our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll include your mom in my prayers too Gracie, hope she gets well soon. Be strong, God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll pray that your mom gets well soon.. Stay strong, MarG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nakakaiyak namang basahin to ate gracie!, well sa tingin ko madalas
    parang di tayo nadidinig ng panginoon na parang kay layo natin sa kanya
    pero ang masasabi ko ang mundo ay walang kasiguraduhan maliban sa isa
    tayo ay mahal ng diyos at duon pa lang answered prayer ka na ate!
    magiging okay din sya ate! in jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracie, let me put it this way. When you feel you're in a very volatile state of emotion, that's the time that you can harness the courage to pray harder for God. That is the time that you can really speak your heart to Him. Open you heart despite the pain and worry remain inside, He will surely listen to it. Pour it out heavily.

    I will pray for your mom! Keep the faith

    Remember these words:

    You give me hope despite of everything
    You give me love even with so much pain - lyrics from the performance of Ben in "Letters To God"

    I encourage you to watch it so that you'll be uplifted how Tyler manage to courageously face his giant (cancer) and be a boy that had influenced his whole community to not lose hope and faith.

    ReplyDelete
  9. be strong sis... am just a net away... ill be one of your prayet warriors.

    medyo mabigat sakin basahin to sis... lam mo yun di ba? pag tungkol sa nanay... but nandito lang ako...

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts?

I would like to know what you guys think, so please don't hesitate to leave comments. Thank you so much!

Powered by Blogger.