Feel Good Movies

With the kind of technology we have these days, watching our favorite films or movies are just easy as clicking the on/off button. If you're lucky enough, you got a smartphone, a wi-fi internet connection and a movie app, then you're cool. Congratulations!


But I hate it. That makes one a cool fake lazy pig. Sorry for the term (I don't know where it came from actually). I prefer and rather pay for the price just to get out and have a life, enjoy and have fun with friends and loveones, or just anyone I can tag along with. I'm not choosy to the extent that you can let me watch even the movies made during the 70's or 80's on the big screen (as long as you're the one paying for my ticket. Just kidding).

When I was still living in Oslo around 2007-2008, me and a close friend of mine used to hit the big screen several times a month whenever new interesting movies were shown. Each ticket worth 800 Php that time. It costed a lot that's why we couldn't afford doing some restaurant hopping there. Our movie addiction was our way to relax and get away a little bit from our messy and stressful jobs. One of the countless movies we had seen together was "The Bourne Identity".


2 years ago when I was taking up the norwegian language course, our group was able to watch "Slumdog Millionaire". 


While I was on a vacation in Philippines, me and my bestfriend were present at the cinema when the movie "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" was released.


Now it has been months since the last time I visited the big screen. I miss going to the movies! 

After watching the trailer, I got the urge to watch this movie, "The Avengers". And I wonder who wants to go with me? My treat - popcorn ;P 

Hope you have a nice day!

The biggest superhero team-up and the highest-grossing fil nationwide (2.81 Million in just 5 days) 

16 comments:

  1. can I? please?
    I haven't watch it yet and The Pinoy Wonderer is asking if I'd seen this movie (iti-treat nya ba ako? lol)

    truth is, we're the opposite pala when it comes to watching movies. i prefer home movies kasi than going to the movie house. lots of reasons :)

    I love all the movies you mentioned in this pots. Go watch the Avengers na :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gusto mong sumama pero di mo hilig manood ng sine sa maraming dahilan.. hmmm ano yun? ;9

      Delete
  2. Magkakasundo tayo... I always hit the big screen, kahit ako lang mag-isa... although napanood ko na yang AVENGERS... willing ako na samahan ka (lol) Wag mo palagpasin yang Avengers... One of the best! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Tara nood tayo, nood ka ulit treat moko hehe. Kelangan makita ko yan next week haist

      Delete
  3. when I was young, going to cinema was my outlet from all the bad things in my life. It is like being in another world and not in my present life. Now, I still like to watch movies, but I prefer to wacth it at home. Coz, home is where my heart is now and where I can have peace and feel loved:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is good, you surpass all that bad incidents and made a better person that you are now mommy Joy. Hugs

      In my case, hubby isn't fond of movies and couldn't let go of the TV remote control (well, sometimes yes). That's why it makes me want to go out and tag along friends to hit the big screen.

      Delete
  4. for 2010 - i only watched sex and the city 2
    for 2011 - i only watched no other woman, haha!
    and for this year, i plan to watch johhny depp's fictional film! di ako masyadong fan ng movies. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't take movie seriously naman, part of my recreation lang. Haha naaaliw ako sa sex and the city. Nacurious ako sa no other woman, pinanood ko pero di ako nagandahan bihira na ang may quality talaga at worth watching for sa mga movies ngayon

      Delete
  5. ang daming movie reviews bout avengers gusto ko ring mapanuod kaso ayokong manuod magisa ang lonely ng dating hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treat kita kung andyan ako gustong gusto ko talaga mapanood hehe

      Delete
  6. di ko pa nappanood yung born identity pati yung avengers ..

    oo ako na laging late ..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sige lang wala namang karerahan, nood nalang sa net libre pa

      Delete
  7. i think the last time i went to the cinemas was a year ago. haha. okay na sa 'kin kung late makapanood ^_^ haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok nga yun tipid hehe. Yung parents ko kasi nagturo sa akin manood ng sine dati 25 years ago haha naalala ko may family date kami yun nood sine tas kain sa labas

      Delete
  8. di ako movie fan pero dahil sa sobrang mainit ang panahon ngayon, masarap magpalamig sa sinehan kaya go kami last weekend sa avengers, in fairness, natuwa at natawa naman ako, ang gwapo ni captain america....weeeee, hahaha!!!

    mas maganda ang book version ng bourne series kaysa sa movie version, just saying...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe tamang trip yan. Excited na tuloy ako manood. Meron ka nung book kompleto? Pahiram. (1 yr ko babasahin. Toinks)

      Delete

A Penny For Your Thoughts?

I would like to know what you guys think, so please don't hesitate to leave comments. Thank you so much!

Powered by Blogger.