Gizmo: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc


While a lot of people were dying hard to get the iPhone(3G/S,4/S) inspite of its being pricey and trendy, I was busy thinking what was the best alternative phone that could also be smart, efficient, trendy yet affordable. I found it. Introducing - Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc. Also known as the Sony Ericsson X12.


This is the first and the best smartphone I got so far. I'm not fond of any installment basis stuff, but because I badly needed a new phone, I put myself into risk by getting this smartphone for a 1-year installment case. 

No regrets getting this one, I'm just falling inlove with this phone more and more. Yeah, I need to pay both the monthly subscription plus the usage of stuff and all that "includes", but I am definitely satisfied of its features and it really fits the personality I have and my needs as a techie winkie(whatta term haha). 

Have you ever find your phone sexy? I do. This one has its sexiness and hotness built in one. Hence its interestingly curved designed "waistline", grip it with ease, browse it with one hand, isn't it hot? What d'ya think hmm?

Comments

  1. wow! congrats for your new phone.'s my new post as of now.Have fun your new toy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mhie, last year pa to. Visited your blog recently, will comment soon. Now kasi it's just this phone i'm using.

      Delete
  2. Naks, sulutin na ang bagong smartphone sa blogging and blog hopping...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nyahaha luma na toh last year ko pa nakuha to now lang nabigyan ng katarungan hehehe. blogflying lang kaya ko at magbigay ng komento, di ako mabilis sa swipe/touch-type e :D

      Delete
  3. HI Gracie, Thanks for asking about word verification. Please send me your email address (mine is betsyadams@mac.com) and I'll send you some info...

    Glad you found a smartphone that you like. We haven't switched to a smartphone yet --but when we do, I'm sure we'll go with an iPhone... I know it's more expensive--but we have had GREAT luck with all Apple products.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sent you my email address.. thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  4. OK na poh na link na kita ha!!!thanks poh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation. Me naman was lucky to Get i phone 4 from my hubby last year. Bday gift . Jeg synes den er sexy too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naks galante po pala si elsklingen din he he. Kanya-kanyang interpretasyon ng sexy yan hahaha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts?

I would like to know what you guys think, so please don't hesitate to leave comments. Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

EMOTIONS

One of the Finest Church in Norway

Pano nga ba ulit magblog?