Travelogue: Bohol Island Province

Panglao Beach, Bohol
Bohol is an island province located in the Central Visayas Region and is considered as the tenth largest island of the Philippines. 

Like Boracay island, Bohol island province is also popular tourist spot in the Philippines considering its long white powdery-sand beach and blue-green color of the sea. But here is less crowdy and a lot of historic and interesting places to visit, perfect for a family getaway. 


Places we had visited in Bohol, in random order. Photos are mine.
Our first grandest family tour in Bohol, a granted wish by my sis yam to my mom. Thank you sis, this is one of the treasured luxurious travel ever! 

Comments

  1. Seems like Panglao beach is not yet as commercialize as Boracay. BTW, thanks for dropping by my site. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga at yun naman ang ikinaganda ng Bohol :)

      Delete
  2. I love your photos, esp. the first one. A beautiful place, hope to visit Bohol this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's one of my fave pics too. Take note, di sya kuha sa canon 550d ha kundi sa olympus point and shoot camera ko lang hehe, perfect mga around 10-11 AM yan. Oo plan your Bohol trip ahead now na hehe, I'm sure you'll love the paradise like I did!

      Delete
  3. One of my favorite Bohol and Tarsier he he!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here, i was hesitant pa sumama dati kasi sobrang common na ng Bohol yet when i arrived there, love at first sight kaagad he he he!

      Delete

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts?

I would like to know what you guys think, so please don't hesitate to leave comments. Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

One of the Finest Church in Norway

EMOTIONS

Pano nga ba ulit magblog?