Travelogue: Boracay Island

Boracay is one of the remarkably beautiful beaches in the Philippines considering its famous white powdery sand and incredibly turquoise sea. It is a tropical island situated in the northwest of Panay in the Western Visayas Region of the Philippines.

As a novice travel adventurer, Boracay was on top of my list. After 29 years of my existence, I dwelt, I invaded and I luxuriated in. The place was indeed a paradise! 

I was pleased by the beauty and tranquility on the beach. Safetiness was never a doubt, local people were nice, courteous and polite. Food was never a problem hence there were a lot of restaurants and wide variety of foods to choose from.

For me Boracay was a dream, a dream I was able to fulfill. Definitely I will be going back, someday.. soon.

Boracay 12152011


Comments

  1. lovely boracay! more pictures pls. ano activities na natry mo? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post and pix....one of my travel wishlist the next time i visit pinas..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Euroangel! Yes Boracay is a must-see, good luck!

      Delete
  3. Hi, Gracie! Great travelogue. I wish to use it in a book I'm writing for HS students here in the Philippines. May I do so?

    Can you e-mail me at pjshernandez@ymail.com so I can fill you in w/ details? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts?

I would like to know what you guys think, so please don't hesitate to leave comments. Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

EMOTIONS

One of the Finest Church in Norway

Pano nga ba ulit magblog?