Poem I Love

I just wanna share one of my favorite poems I have found and copy-pasted more than a decade ago. That was way back in college days, when internet was just first introduced to me. I'm glad I had this posted in one of the pioneering social network site - Friendster :)

Live Your Dreams Today
When you dance, They see the fire,
Inside your heart, It shines so bright.
When you feel alone, You kill the desire.
But when you’re alive, You burn and you strive,
You’re dancing to survive.
Make your dreams come true,
It’s your life, Live it to the full.
You’ve got what it takes.
Make your dreams come true,
No one can do it better than you.
Don’t wish your life away,
Live your dreams today.
When you lose that faith, To keep on moving,
You sing a song, And it lifts you high.
The key to your dreams, Is just believing.
You will succeed, Your life you’ll lead.
Make your dreams come true,
It’s your life, Live it to the full.
You’ve got what it takes.
Make your dreams come true,
No one can do it better than you.
Don’t wish your life away,
Live your dreams today.
You have this strength, 
That you pull out of your heart.
Everybody can see,
They have since the start.
You know how to do it,
You can do it.


I fell inlove collecting poems since then because it was so easy to find one through internet. I don't need to make hard copies in school just to have a huge collection just like we did years before.

Poems really make me feel good inside and it inspires me a lot. Actually I was once a "little poet" myself too, way back in secondary school.. How did it happen? I don't know. Well only I remember that I just went home coming from school and sat alone in the corner of my room, then started writing. My words were just simple yet really full of emotions, so meaningful because I was able to express my feelings. I wish to find them(my notes, my poems) someday.

My parents and my siblings are my inspirations because they are good writers unlike me :( I still have a lot to learn. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gracie... Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes--I have a Canon. Just looked at yours. Yours is better than mine--but I do LOVE mine.

    You'll have to look at some of my bird posts. Go to my sidebar and scroll down to Labels... Find Birds 2012 --and Birds 2011 and check them out.. I use a long lens (75-300) to photograph my birds... Love it!!!!

    Other great photos can be also found on my sidebar under Labels. Check out the Best of 2011 and Best of 2010 posts...

    Love your poem...Living our dreams is so important... If we want to do it bad enough, we can do it.

    Thanks again for visiting. Come back anytime.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy, wow what a quick reply! I'm so glad you came across my blog. It's such an honor for me actually, I've been browsing your blog entries since yesterday and I found out you've been blogging since 2008, right? and since then you've met bloggers and became your friends. How cool. You've got a lot of interesting entries that's why I put you at my Bloggers Junction so I could easily go to your blog and read it. God bless :)

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts?

I would like to know what you guys think, so please don't hesitate to leave comments. Thank you so much!

Powered by Blogger.