Agoda.com

Hotel Online Booking Made Easy.

I discovered Agoda.com year 2008 when coincidentally my aunt Jovita called me on the phone asking for any hotel recommendation in Manila. I immediately surf the net and saw its website at the google's top results of hotel online bookings. Without any doubt, I gave her the link and told her she could just select the hotel of her choice. She followed my advise and went for a vacation in Philippines year 2009. In the year 2010, she mentioned to me how happy and contented she was with her vacation and that it was a good choice using Agoda.com, no hassle at all according to her. Since then I've been using Agoda.com a lot as a part of my travel plan. Then last year, I went back home to my homeland, Philippines and Agoda.com was such a blessing. Like my aunt said, no hassle at all! Just go check their website, browse the hotels by their recommendation; by ratings; or by names. I always go check by their ratings. It's always good to read customers' comments about their hotel encounters. Full payment using your debit/credit cards. Don't forget to print out your voucher after a successful transaction. You'll gonna need it to present it at the hotel's reception where you'll gonna stay in. Oh it's cheaper by the way than booking right at the hotels' respective websites. Sometimes you can avail discounts and most likely have free breakfast promo, good deal? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMOTIONS

One of the Finest Church in Norway

Pano nga ba ulit magblog?