I Want The Old Friendster Back!

credit to the facebook group "i hate friendster"
As much as I wanted to make a separate entry for every places I have traveled, retrieving photos and stuff constraint me for me doing so. Actually nakakawalang gana, lalo pa't karamihan sa albums ko were saved in friendster :( Recently I have found out through facebook that friendster has already been reformatted and changed into a more gaming site and looks more like a twitter. So disappointing! As in wala na, dina talaga pwedeng maibalik yung mga albums ko, unless ibalik sa dati yung friendster na nakilala ko, hmmpp..
Hate ko na ang friendster dahil dito, I want the old friendster back!

No comments:

A Penny For Your Thoughts?

I would like to know what you guys think, so please don't hesitate to leave comments. Thank you so much!

Powered by Blogger.