Travelogue: Sweet Summer in Baguio

me and my cousins with the famous dog in Mines View Park

This was taken in Baguio City particularly at the Mines View Park together with my three pretty cousins. If anybody wants to know if they're still single, yes and available? Hehe just kidding po. Oh that huge dog is a St. Bernard breed. He actually has a name and he had a friendster account, so famous huh! I wonder if he also has a facebook and twitter account this time. How about youtube and google+? Darn. 

Anyway, I was able to reach Baguio twice: once in year 2006 and again in 2007. One of the highlights in our Baguio trip was the strawberry picking in La Trinidad Valley, Benguet. Sweet!

Siyempre di pwedeng lagpasan lang ang Pangasinan, kung saan nandun ang Manaoag Church, makaattend ng mass at masilip ang birhen ng Manaoag. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMOTIONS

One of the Finest Church in Norway

Pano nga ba ulit magblog?