Philippines!

Flight ticket booked.

credit to google.com
Loading...

Congratulations! You got your e-ticket. Thank you for ordering! 

Whoa, that was a bit scary. Scared that my PC might go gaga and then like suddenly after you have paid all enough of your money to book the most expensive ticket and failed... uff, enough about it sorry I'm just getting paranoid of too much excitement, actually mixed emotions really deep inside.

But this is it! Finally, me and my sis decided to book a flight ticket yesterday evening, even though it's still 5 months to go before departure. It's a smart idea I think since flight ticket prices just go higher and higher every minute. How do I feel? Just excited. Imagine, I was 4 years long away from my family, closest friends and relatives. But I will survive, just a few more months and I'm back to my homeland - Philippines!

No comments:

A Penny For Your Thoughts?

I would like to know what you guys think, so please don't hesitate to leave comments. Thank you so much!

Powered by Blogger.